Cheryl’s food package is an essential part of your stay.
Cooking is Cheryl’s favourite pastime and home cooked really does mean home cooked and plenty of it!
It has received great reviews from our guests over the last eight years, take a look at the feedback.
You may also be treated to some of her great tasting cakes she regularly bakes during your stay so be nice to her!
A breakfast baguette will be delivered to your swim daily so no need to reel the rods in.
The 12 inch baguette is freshly cooked and still hot upon arrival. It is deep filled with free range fried eggs, bacon and sausages. This normally keeps our guests going all day until the evening meal.
The evening meal is served at the large seated area next to the cabin at a time to suit you.
It consists of tradition favourites such as:
- Toad in the hole with roast potatoes, green beans and gravy
- Lasagne with garlic bread and chips
- Cottage pie with minted peas and a fresh homemade loaf of bread
- Italian meat balls with spaghetti and garlic bread
- Chicken and mushroom pie with mash and seasonal vegetables
- Rodeo burgers with chips and homemade onion rings and coleslaw
- Homemade quiche with jacket potatoes and salad
There is also a reserve meal of sausage casserole, mash and hot fresh rolls if one of the above does not take your fancy.
The cost of the full food package (breakfast & evening meal) is 125 euros per person upon arrival.